With the Learning Lab(oratory) project, we aim to improve the quality of non-formal and informal learning aspects of volunteering activities in our organisations, in both physical and online formats.
Why do we do it?
- we all want to maintain a high quality of our non-formal activities (workshops, webinars, workcamps…);
- for this, we need to ensure constant training of less experienced volunteers and activists;
- our organisations are learning how to adapt to the new world of digital education and volunteering;
- we want to better include persons with fewer opportunities in our activities – also through the new online formats.
The project has 5 main components:
- Learning Lab(oratory) Training Course (30.03-6.04.2022, Poland) on organising and running high-quality learning activities in both in-person and online environments.
- Three thematic webinars (4-6.2022) on inclusion, digital learning and impact measurement.
- Learning Lab(oratory) Pro Training Course (7-14.07.2022, Bulgaria) – getting more in-depth on the topics of inclusion and new tools and trends in learning and development.
- Practice time (4-9.2022) – organising learning activities on a local level.
- Publishing resources for educators (9-10.2022) – Facilitator’s Cards and Infographic for Inclusion.
Join our free training course on quality learning!
We are ready to invite you to join a one-week training course “Learning Lab(oratory)”, which will take place between 30.03 and 6.04.2022 in Poznań, Poland.
- Are you interested in non-formal education?
- Are you willing to develop your facilitation skills?
- Do you want to learn more about how to provide high-quality non-formal activities (workshops, webinars, workcamps, training courses…)?
- Are you motivated to explore more about online facilitation and digital tools?
- Are you committed to organising more inclusive educational events?
- Are you a resident of Austria, Bulgaria, Belgium, Germany, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Serbia or Slovenia?
- Are you ready to meet amazing people from 9 countries, make new friendships and get inspired by their ideas and projects?
- Would you like to combine city and nature, staying a week at the lakeside with an all-year ski slope and thermal baths, yet just 3 km from the charming Poznań Old Town?
- And all this with no or little cost?!
If your answers are “Yes, this is me!”, then…
… we have an offer for you!! 🙂
Deadline for applications: 13.02.2022, 23:59 CET.
We are working on 2 resources for educators and volunteer coordinators that will support high-quality, inclusive learning processes in your projects.
- Facilitator’s Cards – a checklist on how to organise a good learning process. They will include important/key aspects of organising any learning process (from needs analysis to concrete activities and evaluation). Each card will tackle a different step of the process. There will be some useful information on the card topic, and a possibility to write personal notes. The cards will be laminated and envisaged for multiple usage thanks to the wet-erasable technology used.
- Infographic on Inclusion – it will tackle the topic of how to make our non-formal learning activities more inclusive. It will collect and summarize the practical information and tips & tricks shared during the project activities and will give specific advice on how to equally include participants with fewer opportunities.
We will launch these resources during the Open Webinar in October 2022.
The project coordinators are Gośka Tur (SCI Poland) and Natalie Jivkova (CVS Bulgaria). You can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our project is co-funded by the European Union. We are very thankful for making our idea possible to realise thanks to this support!
Project number 2021-1-PL01-KA153-YOU-000018791